Submitting your work is simple. You will need to supply the following information at the time of submission:
Please note: We cannot edit content that will be graded. The Editor-in-Chief also reserves the right to reject a submission if it is at too early of a stage. Our editing services will only benefit clients who have written a reasonable draft on their own.
Electronic confirmation of our confidentiality agreement and terms of service
- On the first page of the submission form you will be required to read and accept our confidentiality agreement and terms of service.
Information about yourself
- Your name, department, position, and contact information
Basic information about what you are submitting
- Title, scientific topic, type of communication, length, and any deadlines*
*Note: We cannot guarantee completion of editing services in less than two weeks. Please plan accordingly if your material has an external deadline.
The editing services requested
- Select from our list of services.
- You will have the option to request an editor from our team. Please note that we will do our best to honor requests, but we cannot guarantee you will be assigned your first choice.
Your document to be edited
- Submitted text documents should be in Microsoft Word file format and should not have any tracked changes from past revisions.
- Graphics should be submitted as a PDF or SVG.
When you are ready with all of this information, submit your work here!
You will receive a confirmation email once your submission has been received. We will contact you within the next week. To learn what to expect during the editing process, see our Submit Your Work page for an overview of the experience.
If you have any questions about the submission process, contact the Editor-in-Chief. If you have any technical issues with the submission process, contact our webmaster.